We provide comprehensive actuarial, technical, and strategic consulting for Qualified and Non-qualified Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Retirement Plans, as well as other Post-Retirement Benefit Plans on issues including, but not limited to the following:
- Plan Design Studies (provide benefit cost analysis, comparative industry data, benefit adequacy analysis);
- Plan Interpretations;
- Plan Administration;
- Plan Investment Policies;
- Frozen pension plans management, i.e. developing the appropriate process for funding, planning, and implementing a plan termination.
- Search and selection of investment managers, manager of managers, and investment advisers;
- Forecasting of contribution and expense results based on varying key economic assumptions;
- Retiree medical and life insurance funding in a VEBA under Code Sections 419A and 512;
- Non-qualified plans including plan design, 409A compliance, FICA calculations, and SEC proxy disclosure.
Cambridge Advisory Group has decades of experience working with organizations of all types and sizes to design and implement retirement strategies and plans. Our comprehensive process analyzes various implementations methods, associated costs, and risks, and presents you with a solution that aligns with your organizational needs.