Mergers and acquisitions have a lot of moving parts. Our comprehensive review and assessment process for merger and acquisition due diligence includes:
- Data Collection for census, SPDs, reports, and financial results;
- Assessment of Plan Compliance with applicable laws;
- Review of Plan Communications;
- Evaluation and Projections of Accounting and Funding costs and liabilities pre- and post-acquisition.
- Analysis of alternatives for merging and eliminating plans;
- Analysis of benefits which must be preserved based on applicable IRS rules.
Trust our team of experts to guide you through the complexities and regulations that surround mergers and acquisitions.